Scottish Qualifications Authority
Some Free Sample Pages
Not your syllabus?
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
ID 8192: Differentiation : Trig functions : Visualise sin (x ± a) Addition Formulae
ID 8063: Algebra and Functions : Functions and inverses : Self Inverse O-Test
ID 8049: Algebra and Functions : Partial fractions : Graphs 1
ID 7838: Integration : Substitution method : Exam timed O-test 2
ID 7837: Differentiation : Implicit differentiation : Exam timed O-test 2
ID 7835: Complex Numbers : Complex equations : Exam timed O-test
ID 7834: Complex Numbers : Complex algebra : Exam timed O-test
ID 7833: Integration : Partial fractions : Exam timed O-test
ID 7832: Integration : Trig functions : Exam timed O-test
ID 7831: Integration : Observation : Exam timed O-test
ID 7830: Integration : ex : Exam timed O-test
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.